Tuesday 8 December 2009

Blue Ethos White Christmas...


...well blue actually. I've been accused of being a bit of an Ebenezer about the Christmas period, which in all fairness is probably not a million miles from the truth.

So in the Christmas spirit of things I have decided to add some snow to my website. Now considering that the back drop of my site is white, I have had to improvise and make the snow a blueish colour.

So If any one accuses me of being an Ebenezer from now on, I will point them in the direction of my semi Christmasy website. How many other social media consultancy companies have snow??

As a christmas gift to you all, if anyone wants the snow on their site let me know and I will do it for you for FREE. Just contact me through my site.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment